What we can do for you
Clients and regions
- We are working with multi-generation families and help them to organize themselves. With our oldest clients we have relationships for over 30 years.
- Historically we have been consulting mostly South East Asian and a few Kenyan families, we are open for new challenges.
- We regularly travel and meet our families in their home countries at least once a year.
Needs and options
- As administrators we keep structures and family wealth planning instruments in good standing. These can be Trusts or Foundations and their underlying companies.
- We help families to protect their wealth from negative influences and assist in establishing measures so parental guidance can be coherently exercised.
- We understand and consult Sharia compliant solutions.
- We offer accounting services from Excel to full ledgers.
- CRS-AIA and FATCA are no horror to us.
- We follow the industry changes closely and do the necessary trainings.
- KYC and communication with Banks and Service Providers are our daily bread and butter and we know how they want to be served.
- trustee activities as FINMA licenced trustee
- We are taking over existing structures and optimize them for our clients or setup new ones as needed.
- Applying international standards, we advise using New Zealand, Liechtenstein and even Panama as a jurisdiction for Trusts/Foundations.
- Our emphasis lies on delivering tailormade, practical solutions. We promise to find pragmatic, experience-based solutions.
- In principle, we do not charge ad-valorem fees, no percentages! We charge fix fees and time spent (hours worked).